Thursday, September 13, 2012

San Diego Part 4

July 9th
 
I got to visit with another friend Krystal and her kids for lunch at the park!  It was so great to see her and how big her kids have gotten!

 
Luke playing around!
 

 
Love hugs from my sweet boy!

 
Luke loves Summer!  I'm worried he's got Brian's love of animals...if so I might be in trouble one day.

 
 
 
Playing with kitchen stuff that Grandma gave him.
 

 
More Popsicle fun.  He loves them!
 


 
 
I went looking through picture albums and I found this awesome picture of me at Disneyland!  I think Luke looks like me here!  :)
 
 
Taking some pictures before bedtime.
 




July 10th
 
Flying home.  Luke did just as awesome on this flight as before.  Played a bit and then ate and fell asleep.  Brian and I felt so lucky that he did so great!
 


 
Playing back at home. 
 

 
We love our happy baby! It was a wonderful vacation. Thanks to my parents for all the fun we had.

1 comment:

The Dobrons said...

yay!!! So glad we could see each other while you were down!