Monday, November 12, 2012

August in a Nut Shell

So, as you all can see I'm so far behind and while looking through my pictures for August nothing super significant happened so I'll just share lots of pictures of Luke.  Hope you enjoy!  I need to get this thing caught up.  Ugh!

 
 
 
 


 
Lots of standing is happening.  He also walks along furniture.  Walking is coming soon!
 


 
Going swimming with friends.  Mom got a new suit!
 

Playing at the mall
 
Getting into trouble!
 

 

 
Riding his new buggy/push toy.
 
 
 
 
 
He fell asleep in my lap with his music toy in his mouth.  So cute!
 
 
Playing in the pantry...he must do this every day!
 
 
Helping dad unpack our new plastic shelving to put in a couple of our closets.
 


 
 
 
Pushing around the toy.
 
 
I got really brave one week and tried 4 new recipes.  I was tired of our usual dinners and found these online.  They were all hits! 
 
Crispy Pesto Gnocchi
 
 
Mongolian Beef
 
 
Pad Thai
 
 
Spicy Sausage Pasta (Brian really likes this one)
 
 

2 comments:

Sian said...

Where did you find these recipes? I have been looking for a good pad thai recipe!

Jen said...

Sian...Pinterest! Check my food board. :) Happy Eating!