Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Taylor's in Texas- Part 2

Saturday August 27, 2011

Brian's awesome sister along with their aunt Donna and my sister put together this awesome baby shower for me and Baby Ingram.  It was so great, especially having my mom in town and present.  Here are some pictures from the day.



My sister made these cute flower arrangements and banner.  It's nice to have a crafty sister so close to craft with in the future!


Here I am with all the loot!


This is me with Brian's mom.


This is our niece Averie.  Baby Ingram is going to be her only first cousin. 


We enjoyed a delicious brunch of waffles, egg casserole, potatoes, and lots of yummy fresh fruit.

Brian was with me.  The majority of the guests were his family so it was fun for him to catch up with everyone too.  He was also very helpful in opening the presents.




My mom had to get a nice side shot of me to show how big I've gotten.  Nice, huh?


Dessert was these beautiful and delicious cakes.



It was such a great shower and we are thankful for the many wonderful gifts for our baby.  I am so grateful to my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, Aunt Donna, and sister Courtney for all they did to make the day special as well as everyone who attended. 

Later that night we had a BBQ at Courtney and David's.  We ate some yummy chicken and sides, but boy was I tired from the day and my poor feet and ankles were so swollen.  Brian snapped this picture while I was resting on the couch.


It was a long but fun day!

Sunday August 28, 2011


In the morning we went out to brunch.  Yep, we were all about the food this weekend.  We went to a restaurant called The Grape.


 We shared a starter of pull apart cake.  It was yummy.


I ordered the waffle which was covered in whipcream and strawberries.


Brian got eggs, bacon, potatoes, and toast.  We split our food though because I really am supposed to be eating more protein (with my high fluid levels I mentioned before) and I had been eating lots of sugar over the course of the weekend.


Here's us 3 girls.

We took some more pictures when we got back to Court's.




We sure did miss Noah.  :(  We had such a great weekend and I was so glad to spend time with everyone!  Thanks for spoiling us!

1 comment:

m e a d o w said...

Jen! You look so great pregnant. Look how cute you are. Congratulations on the house too, it is so pretty. I'm so happy for you guys. Let's catch up soon.