Thursday, April 26, 2012

March Part 1

March 1st-15th

I took Luke to the park and put him in the swing.  I'm not sure if he's having fun.  What do you think?  :)


Brian and I love Luke in this outfit that his Grandpa in San Diego sent.  He is so handsome!




Getting treats!  Brian and I like to place bets on things.  This time the winner who got the most correct Academy Award winners got to pick a place to get a treat.  I won!  I picked Main Street Bakery in Plano.  We stopped there and picked out two different desserts to share.  We were so excited that we couldn't wait until we got home to eat them.  We devoured them in the car!


Chocolate Bomb 


Napoleon




Video of Brian and Luke wiggling!  So cute!


 
Playing in the jumperoo!



I love this kid so much!






Luke loves my pj pants.  Here he is hugging my leg!




 
March 7th

Happy 5 Months to our Luke!

We didn't have a Doctor's appointment this month, so Brian and I took his measurements.

Weight- 16.5lbs
Height- 25 1/2 inches


He looks so grown up in the overalls! 




I chopped a good 5-6 inches off my hair that day!  So much better!


Hanging out in the Baby Bjorn


Sitting in the bumbo playing with a new toy!

Laughing!


I see you mom!  :)


Sweet smiles with dad

Playing on Brian's leg.  He loved it!




Luke's giggle is the best!


 
Making strawberry jam in my bread maker!  It was delicious!



Luke's outfit from my Aunt Karen!  It's so soft and comfy!





Bath Time Fun Time




Eating his toes!  Yum!


 

We have a reader!  This makes us happy!


He also likes to taste the books!

Luke playing peek-a-boo!




 
We have another Blue Bell Ice Cream lover in the house!  Poor thing!  I wish I could give him some!  It was super good!



Snuggle time


Our happy family of 3!



More giggles!  I'm addicted!



Watching Basketball with dad!





 

I absolutely love these silly faces!



Everyday is a fun day with our sweet kiddo!

1 comment:

Pels Family Updates said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE baby Luke!!!!!