Thursday, April 12, 2012

February Part 2

February 16th-29th

Lots more pictures for Luke's adoring fans out there.  :)


Showing off outfits that his grandparents in San Diego sent. 


Snuggle time with mom!





Chatting with dad in the swing!


Facing forward in the carrier with Dad!


All dressed up for church.  Such a handsome boy!


We live for these smiles!  They are the best!




Here's a video of Luke on the way home from church that Sunday!



Luke is my Hug Magnet!

Brian's parents came for a visit and we got a family picture!  Hooray!


Loves to eat his books.  Check out all his toys in the background!


 
Sweet smile from the swing.


Here's a sequence of Luke trying to eat his feet.  This was so funny to watch!









Watching Sesame Street.

New jammies.


We play hard...





...and love lots!


Sitting on the couch like a big boy!




Check out my new diapers.


I like eating chips in my new diapers


We got a new carrier which is a lot more comfortable for Luke and us.


Property of Mom :)



Snuggles with Dad!



Playing with the bink.



One Sunday I made a big dinner from recipes I found on Pinterest.  I made homemade French Bread!  It was delicious!


The main dish was a creamy chicken over rice.  It was all really good!


Silly Bear!


Luke loves to dance and loves it even more if we sing all crazy while dancing!



Wearing more new jammies.  He looks so big in these.

Dad making Luke giggle by jiggling his belly!


Luke's new trick.

Sitting like a big boy in the bumbo!

 
Trying to eat mom's crackers!


One morning I put Luke in his swing while I ate breakfast and he started talking up a storm.  It was awesome!

We sure do love our Luke and his fun personality!  Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: