Thursday, March 29, 2012

February Part 1

February 1st-15th

I love his eyelashes.  They are long and gorgeous!


More bath time fun.  We moved Luke to laying down in the tub on a towel and he just loves it.  


Here's a video of how much fun he has!





Silly Faces






LOVE!


Here's me attacking Luke with kisses.  Please excuse my silliness.  I'm a little embarrased.  :)

Now Luke is attacking me.  Silly kiddo!


We went out and bought Luke a jumperoo.  Here he is the first time in it.  I think he likes it.  :)



 
Dad found us reading.  


Donald Duck and his nephews are very interesting!


He's seriously so sweet and makes me so happy!


Hanging out with dad!


Valentine's outfit from my mom

February 7th

Luke turned 4 months old!  We went to the doctor for a well check and more shots :(  I was without Brian this time, so I had to hold my poor baby down, but got to snuggle him quickly afterwards.  He's a trooper.  Here are his 4 month stats.

Weight- 14lbs 7oz (39%)
Length- 25 inches (51%)


He's doing well.  Doctor was pleased.  He did develop a fever for the next 24 hours and was definitely more needy.  Poor kiddo!

Look who discovered his legs and feet!




Brian got to give Luke a bottle for the first time.  Luke quickly drank it, but we've pretty much been unsuccessful since.  He prefers being breastfed.  Good thing I don't mind.  :)



More fun in the jumperoo!  We sure do love the faces he makes.







Brian bought a lotto ticket and he was crossing his fingers that we won...


Turns out we didn't, so Luke volunteered to eat the ticket.


Wearing and eating his hoodie!  :)




 
Valentine's Day!

Here's my little man all dressed up for Valentine's day!  He sure is cute!



His jammies say "Mommy's Heart Breaker"




Luke fell asleep in his swing one afternoon, as he often does and I found his thumb in his mouth!  He's adorable!


So sweet!

And to end this post, here's a funny video of Luke giggling!  We love his laugh!

No comments: