Sunday, March 4, 2012

December Part 2

December 16th-31st, 2011

We sure do love our little Luke.  Here's more pictures!


Brian and his friend Josh headed down to Waco to catch a Baylor woman's basketball game.  They have been ranked #1 all season and were playing UConn, which is another high ranked team, so it was going to be a good game!

This is how Luke felt about Brian being gone.  :(


 
BAYLOR WON!

Waiting for dad to come home. Well, we actually were asleep when he came home.  :)


Sitting up in the Boppy!  Such a big boy!

Awesome shot!  Spit up!


Love his smiles!


Trying a binky for the first time.  It wasn't very easy to get the hang of.
Being noisy!


Watching Baby Einstein


So big!
 A new toy to play with.
And eat!


So sleepy!

Hanging with dad!

Christmas Eve

My parents arrived in the afternoon.  They were so excited to see Luke!  We hung out at the house for a little bit and then headed to Courtney and David's place.  Then, Uncle Noah arrived.  I was so happy to see my brother and for him to meet Luke for the first time!


They became instant buddies!

Christmas Day!

Fun with the family






Luke got spoiled!









The coffee mug we made for my dad.


And the one for my mom.


We also made a wedding photobook for them too.


Playing with his new ball


Courtney getting dinner!  Brian did an awesome job with dinner.  We had brisket, mashed potatoes, honey balsamic carrots, rolls, green salad, and orange jello salad.  We were full and tired after dinner so much so that we skipped dessert.



December 26th



This is what happens when dad doesn't snap the onesie after a diaper change.  Poor Luke looks silly!


December 27th

Luke and mommy in our pj's.



Eating the O-ball




Back at Courtney and David's to watch Louisville's bowl game.  That's where my brother graduated from and he had gotten some cool gear for Luke.  So they were twins.  :)



December 28th

Luke's blessing day!

We bought this picture for Luke's room and there is the crochet blanket I made as well as the blessing outfit my parents got him.


Me getting ready for our guests.


Brian gave Luke a beautiful blessing!  I'm so grateful for such a wonderful priesthood holder in our home to bless Luke and I.


Our bishop was there to help.


Our family


Outside with the grandparents afterwards.


My cute baby with the blanket I made him.  I plan to use this blanket for any other baby blessings.




I love their faces.


December 29th






Watching Baylor's bowl game.


Here's a video of Luke rolling over.  It's technically the 3rd time since he did the first 2 times faster than I could get the camera ready for.


December 30th




December 31st


Our little couch potato


2011 was a wonderful year for our family.  Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us!

1 comment:

The Gilley's said...

Oh my goodness...just DARLING pictures!!! He is sure a cutie!! :)