Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas in San Diego

December 25, 2010

We had such a great Christmas.  I think I'll just let the pictures do the talking.  :)




There was a lot of loot!


My mom got Brian and I a "First Christmas" ornament.

Here's everyone opening presents!








My mom put together a very cool gift for us!


It's a shadow box filled with things from our wedding.  It's got some pictures, copies of the announcement, Hersey's kisses (our favors), bubble blowers, and the flowers from our cake.  I loved this gift.  I was in tears opening it!


Brian got me clothes, but I have to say, he did a good job picking stuff out...better than I do for myself.







We got out my parents Wii to play some games.  Here's Brian checking out the Hula Hoop Wii Fit game. 


He was a pro at it!

Here I am trying out some stuff too.


This is a video of the ski jump.  I liked that game!



The last couple of years Noah and I have a "Dance off" with the "Dancing with the Stars" game.  I swear I'm a better dancer but he beats me everytime!




I love Noah's faces!

 Courtney and David gave it a go.

As did Brian and I.



Here we are with our finished cheesecake.  Don't mind my shiny face.  It's from all the dancing!


Courtney and David made the other dessert.  It was a pecan tart with a chocolate drizzle.  Both desserts were delicious!


Here's a picture of Brian with the family dog Summer!  Whenever we are in San Diego we take her for walks.  Brian loves her, and Summer loves him!


The traditional pictures by the tree!

Here we all are!


Merry Christmas from the Ingram's!  We hope you all had a great one too!

No comments: