Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Years Eve

Well, I guess these first 2 pictures are from December 30th.  One of my closest friends Andrea was getting married on 12/31/10 and I had the day off work, but Brian didn't.  I had to go, but I wasn't excited about driving down and back by myself over the holiday weekend.  So, I got to try something new and take the train to San Diego.  I left on the 30th around 7pm.  It was a cold and windy night as you can see by these pictures. 



Brian dropped me off and I was definitely sad to part with him less than 24 hours (pathetic I know).  Since it was our first New Years as the Ingram's, I wanted to be back in time to celebrate with him.  It was going to make for a semi stressful day, but I knew it would be worth it!
Here's Andrea coming out of the temple.  Sorry Tyler...I know you're there somewhere, but this was the best shot I got.


I loved LOVED Andrea's dress!  It was so perfect for her!  She looked beautiful!

I took some candid shots, which is why everyone is not posed, but I love Kenley (Andrea's niece holding the bouquet).  She just followed Andrea everywhere and it was so precious! Oh and there's Tyler finally!  :)


Andrea's Family Shot!  Can I say how much I love this family?  They are all so wonderful and have taken me in on several occasions to be a part of any kind of festivity!  They are the best people and I'm fortunate to know them!

Between the Temple and the reception I had lunch with my parents at our favorite taco shop in RB.  They have the best stuff.  I actually took this picture so I could rub it in Brian's face.  He's a fan of their nachos.  They are delicious!  This Carne Asada Burrito was good, but I definitely couldn't finish it.


Here are some pictures of the reception.  It was in a friend's backyard and decorated so great.  Everything reminded me of Andrea and it fit them perfectly!




 My friend Amanda made these adorable cake toppers!  Seriously she's got skill!  They looked just like the Bride and Groom!


Here's the happy couple cutting their cake!  

It was such a great day in San Diego in DECEMBER for a wedding!  Lucky!  I had so much fun being a part of it and visiting with so many friends who I love dearly!

I hopped back on a 6:30 train and made it back to BB around 10:30!  Boy did I miss him!  We celebrated the New Year with Sparkling Cider and Burgers.  Yum!

No comments: