Thursday, February 10, 2011

Early January Highlights

January was pretty eventful for us. We took a trip to Texas (which I'll get to in the next several posts), and Brian had a birthday, but in the meantime, here are a few things we did to start off 2011:

Dinner on New Year's Day at Stonefire Grill.  They have yummy salad and bread sticks, which I think you all know by now that we are big fans of.  It was my first time there after hearing loads about it from friends and co-workers.  It was yummy!



Me in one of my new sweaters Brian got me for Christmas.

I got my haircut, which frightened Brian.  What is with men and long hair?? (insert eye-roll) I thought he was going to cry, but I really only cut off an inch or 2 at the most!


Brian was all about cooking in January.  Here he is with the homemade chili and cornbread (from a box).  It was so good and he was nice and made it without beans for me.  

Like, I said, these were just a few things (to mainly show the families), but January definitely was busier than this.  More to come soon!

1 comment:

The Gilley's said...

Jen,

You guys are too cute! Let me know if you need an invite to our blog. It is private, so it doesn't come up when we make a posting. :( Miss ya.

Britt :)