Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brian's Birthday!

Friday January 28, 2011

Brian was lucky and his birthday fell on a Friday this year!  I woke up early to make him cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  They were soooo yummy!  Do you like his Yoda badge too?  I found that and had to get it for him.  :)  He wore it proudly all day!


Brian's desk was decorated by co-workers at work, so he snapped a couple of pictures to share with me.


We went out to Krua Thai, Brian's favorite Thai place out here.  We ordered Pad Thai, Pineapple Fried Rice, and Pad See Ew.  So delicious!


When we got home Brian was ready to open his gifts!


We loved the pickle card from Josh Pittman.  Gotta love big pickles!

I got Brian some gear from Warner Brothers that I had seen when we did our tour back in December.  Brian's dream is to be a writer and I wanted him to have things around him to remind him of his dream!  So, now he has a shirt, pen, and mug!

My big surprise was dessert.  Brian loves, LOVES pie, so I knew that's what I needed to get him.  I tried to be secretive and go to The Apple Pan (where we had some amazing Cherry Cream Pie before), but somehow Brian figured out what I was up too, probably because he had been hinting about pies for weeks leading up to his birthday.  But, I actually did surprise him...



It was Banana Cream Pie!  Check out the inside.  Serious bananas and cream going on!


I think he enjoyed it...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BB!  I LOVE YOU!

No comments: