Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trip to Texas Part 3

Monday January 17, 2011

Happy birthday to me!!! The 17th is not actually my birthday. It's the 28th but I was there and the family wanted to celebrate early since I'm usually not in Texas much. We went to Texas Roadhouse since Jen and I love that place and there's not one in LA. After eating a nice meal with the family we came home to a giant cookie. This is what my family usually got for bithdays instead of the traditional cake. Mine is a basketball theme since I love college basketball and we were going to a game that night.


Here I am with my bear claw up. Sic' em, Bears!


This is a pic of me with a bobble-head of the Lady Bears basketball coach, Kim Mulkey just because.



My niece, Averie, assisted with the candles like a pro.




Averie brought out all the stuffed animals in the house for a photo op.



Time to head to the Ferrell Center and watch the men's basketball team host the Kansas Jayhawks. Here's the scene and excitement...




The excitement lasted only a few minutes as we got trounced 85-65 and it wasn't even that close. Better luck next year. That concluded our Texas trip and we headed back home the next day. Thanks to my parents for hosting us. We love you! Hope to come out again soon.

P.S. We goofed around at the airport on the way back. Enjoy...






No comments: