Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Life at home with Luke

Beware...picture overload!!!

My parents put up this sign in our garage for when we arrived home.  My dad was only able to stay until the day after we came home, but my mom stayed for the whole week.  It was so great to have them there to help.  Our house was a disaster, having only moved in days before we checked into the hospital.


Here's lots of pictures of us those first few days!  :)


I love Luke's big eyes!








Brian took this.  He and I weren't sleeping, but Luke was!  Yay!


Hooray!  Luke is actually asleep in the pack and play!


Oh wait...just kidding!


Luke's 1st Bath


He loved it!

Here we are afterwards!


This is Luke getting ready for his first doctor's appointment.  I love this onesie!


At the doctor's office they asked us to undress Luke so they could weigh him.  They told us to take his diaper off too and then walk him down the hallway to the scale.  We tried to object as Luke was really good at peeing when exposed (yes, something fun you get to experience with a boy).  Brian hurried down to the scale with a naked Luke where they weighed him and then ran him back into the room.  As soon as Brian put Luke on the exam table, Luke shot him right in the chest.  I laughed, but Brian didn't think it was that funny!  Ha ha


 
Here's my mom.  She unpacked and washed all my kitchen stuff and then she and Brian put everything away.  She is so great!  I don't think we could have survived those first few days without her.  She also cooked us meals and watched Luke so we could nap.  We were so grateful!


I love his pose!  He's going to be such a ladies man! (not too soon I hope!)








As you all should know I am a USC Trojan fan!  My dad graduated from here so I grew up cheering for them.  My parents got Luke some onesies and because there was a game we put Luke in one of them so we could watch and cheer!


Here are the 3 of us all decked out!  Sadly, Luke fell asleep shortly after and missed the game.


Luke and Grandma!

No comments: