Monday, December 5, 2011

New Baby

October 7-9, 2011

We wanted to post more of Luke's first few days of life.  We took so many pictures and we want to share them because he is so cute!


We did lots of skin to skin time!





Luke was a great eater from the beginning.  We met with the lactation consultant who was so great and really helped us get into the swing of things.  The postpartum nurses were great too.  I really enjoyed my stay at the hospital.  All of our meals were super yummy too...especially our last dinner.


We dined on steak and lobster with mashed potatoes, salad, and amazing chocolate cake!  So delicious!




Best hospital food ever!  
(well, I don't really have anything to compare it to, but it was awesome)

October 10, 2011

It was discharge day!  In some ways I was so happy to be leaving...since I had been in the hospital for over 5 days, but Brian and I were sad to lose the help that the nurses had given us. 


I love our family of 3!


I got Luke dressed in his coming home outfit...



 I was so swollen from the fluids that had been pumped into me for days before I had Luke.  Looking at these now makes me want to cry.  I still looked pregnant!

Brian secured Luke in his car seat!





He looks so cute and was all ready to go!


Off we go to brave it at home!

No comments: