Sunday, June 24, 2012

In Lukey's Own Words

We love taking pictures of Luke but what you at home miss out on is the things he says while we're taking them. I present you Lukey in his own words and completely uncensored...

 Isn't my mom cute?

It stays on Sesame Street and I'm licking the remote so you can't change the channel! 

...and Luke ran away with the spoon. Ha, ha. Get it?!

 Mmmmm.
  
 What's that? I have something on my mouth?

That hit the spot.

Buuurrp!!



 This one's F as in fone, Dad.

And this one's N as in nife.

Dad, why isn't W called double V?

 I got it, Dad. I got it. I got it!

OK. One smiling pose for my fans of the blog.

I ate it all like a big boy.

There's dessert too?!

The camera loves me. 

 Oh, man. What a day.


We love him. Even if he is a stinker.

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

I am in LOVE with those belly rolls in the last picture! He is such a hunk!