Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Visit from Friends

June 3, 2012

Today was a fun day!  We got a visit from some friends from Salt Lake City, The Post's!  I was so excited to see Kyle and Kourtney!  The last time I saw them was on their wedding day, which was also the weekend that I moved from Salt Lake to Los Angeles (September 2009).  Kyle and Kourtney have a little girl, Avery, who is 11 months old, and I was so excited to meet Avery and have her and Luke play together.  We got some great pictures.  There are so many cute ones.



Luke is so excited to meet a new friend!


Avery is very active.  She was crawling everywhere and pulling her self up on whatever she could.  We couldn't keep her still.  :) I guess it's a good indication of what I'll be experiencing soon with Luke.



Avery loved to shower Luke with kisses!  It was so cute!


Luke wasn't sure about all this affection.  :)


Luke also had to learn to share his toys!

She's so cute!



Ha ha.  I just love Luke's faces!





We were so glad they were able to take some time to visit us during lots of family gatherings!  It was so great to see them!

No comments: