Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1st Mother's Day

May 13th, 2012

My first Mother's Day was great!  We got up and went to church where Luke was an angel.  He loves seeing all the people.  Unfortunately his morning nap falls during the block and he won't sleep because there's just too much going on.  It messes up our schedule a bit, but we get it back on track.  Brian took Luke for the 3rd hour, so I got to enjoy the lesson in Relief Society.  When we came home we ate and took naps.  It was great!  Here are some pictures.

I just love this kid!




My gift was some delicious ice cream which I had picked out earlier in the week.  Ice cream is my favorite and so Blue Bell has become a staple in this house.  It's the best ice cream!  I love all their fun flavors.  I got 4 different flavors; Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Red Velvet Cake, Pistachio Almond, and Dessert Trio.  I was one happy mommy!


Luke also "wrote" me a wonderful letter, with the help of Brian!  I sure am lucky to be this kid's mom!  He's the best and make me so happy!

No comments: