Sunday, May 20, 2012

A week of fun and firsts

May 1st-6th

Luke got a new toy!  I bucket of fun shaped blocks!




Mom builds the towers and Luke knocks them over!


Luke has been so much fun.  He's finally gotten into a better routine and is much happier because of it.  He wakes up with smiles and chatters away all day!  It's such a joy to be his mom!



May 3rd
Thanks again to Pinterest, I made a fun and delicious dinner.  Buffalo chicken tacos with Mexican Street corn.  Brian took one bite and said it needed to be in our dinner rotation.



We let Luke enjoy one of the cobs after we had eaten the corn off it.  He thought it was so cool!



I love to make Luke laugh.  Here I am getting him with his butterfly toy!



He's my favorite!




May 4th

Luke's first time at the swimming pool!

Luke loved watching all the other kids that were there.  It was hard to get him to look at the camera  Much thanks to the Taylor grandparents for his swimming outfit! He looks adorable!


Feeling the water with our feet.


Putting our hands in it.


He definitely splashed!





We have a cute video, but blogger hasn't been accepting videos from our new camera.  :(  We are trying to take our videos in a lower quality, so that the file is smaller.  Lame!




 
Making a silly face!



This pool is in our development.  It's walking distance from our house and I have a feeling Luke and I will be spending lots of time here this summer!  You can tell he loved it.  The water was a little chilly (pools aren't heated in Texas) but it'll be perfect with the hot summer coming up.

I think he had a great time!


He he.  I put the blocks on Luke's ears.  He sure does look cute!



May 5th

Our sweet neighbors brought Luke another toy!  It's a play mat/tunnel.  He thinks it is so cool.  Here's some pictures.



Luke loves to grab and pull mommy's hair.  Ouch!


Daddy, peaking in the background.


Fuss face!  This means he's done.


But he will enjoy eating the exterior.


Brian and I went and bought some yummy chocolates from other countries.  You can find these at World Market.  They were good.  I especially enjoyed the Carmel Kit-Kat.



We went back to the pool again on Saturday.  We went in the deeper end (3 feet) and played there.  Here's an adorable video of Luke with Brian.  He was having so much fun!


Drying off

May 6th

Here's another recipe that I got off Pinterest.  I sure do love that website.  It's made our dinners better!

I made chicken Cesar sandwiches on homemade buns.  It was delicious! 





Phew, that was quite a week!

No comments: