Monday, May 28, 2012

Book Signing

May 11, 2012

So, now my posts are out of order because I forgot to move my pictures from my phone to my computer.  Oops.

Anyway, back on the 11th, Brian, Luke, and I drove down to Dallas so I could go to a book signing.  The author is Jen Lancaster and she writes hilarious books.  I was first introduced to her back in 2006 by my mom.  She is seriously funny, I always find myself literally laughing out loud when I'm reading her books.  Her website is also hilarious.  Check her out!

Brian was awesome and entertained Luke while I listened to Jen read an excerpt from her new book and answer fan questions.  The signing was upstairs and Brian and Luke stayed downstairs, but they would wander around and I could see them.  Luke even looked up and found me.  We wished I could have gotten a picture of that, but I didn't want to be rude.  I then had Brian stand in line for me while I fed Luke.  I went and sat in the Spanish section because I hoped it would be a spot with not much traffic.  Thankfully I always have my nursing cover as a couple of people did walk by.  Ha ha.


I then got her newest book "Jeneration X" signed.



A big thanks to Brian for entertaining Luke for those couple of hours.  Luke thankfully did well.

We then went to In-N-Out for dinner.  Yum!

No comments: