Monday, October 11, 2010

San Diego- Labor Day

Brian and I decided to head back down to San Diego for Labor Day weekend to hang out with my parents again.  We had such a great weekend planned!

Saturday September 4, 2010

Brian and I drove down to San Diego Saturday morning and met up with my parents at their place.  We drove out to Del Mar (on the coast) to watch the horse races.  I had never been before and we had a lot of fun!



We did a little betting.  I made a $2 bet on one race and won $3! 





My parents are our photographers when we all hang out.  It's nice to not have to do the self portraits.



Sunday September 5, 2010

After church we headed downtown to Petco Park to watch the Padres game!








Here are my great parents!


We had to get some ice cream.  I love it so much!

Here's the stadium after the game.
I don't know if you could tell from the pictures, but poor Brian was sick with a stomach bug all weekend.  He was such a sport for someone who felt so miserable.  He finally took some medicine late Sunday night and woke up feeling much better Monday.  :)  What a trooper!

Monday September 6, 2010

So on Monday we desperately wanted to take a dip in the pool, so we went to my parents Swim and Tennis Club.  It was nice to relax.  We even jumped from the diving board.



We had another awesome weekend in my beautiful hometown.  Thanks again Mom and Dad.  We had a blast!

No comments: