Thursday, July 7, 2011

Brian's Goodbye to Friends and CA

May 3, 2011

Moving to another state means not being able to see good friends I've made. Who knows when or if I'll see them again so we had a last get together to say goodbye. We convened at a restaurant and ate and talked about the future and the good ol' days. These were friends I worked with at Bank of America at some point. It was a good time and I was glad to be able to thank them for being awesome and wish them good fortune until we meet again.

(From left) Michael (#1) Kim, Michael (#2) Sedeno, Laffit Logreco, Rouel Barranda, Rich (Spivey-Man) Spivey

Happy trails, gentlemen!


May 4, 2011

Today I decided to go on a hike while Jen was at work and enjoy the sunshine and soak up the beautiful surroundings of California. I threw some water and snacks in my backpack and went to my favorite trail in Topanga State Park. Not too far in I encountered one of the natives...

He took his time crossing but he had the right of way. Believe me.

I was also joined by plenty of other friends...

Makes me want to break into "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah!"

After a few miles I reached the end of the trail at Parker Mesa Overlook. It's a great view of the ocean and inland to Downtown.




I'll miss this place and look forward to going back. California is a great state and I highly recommend you visit. Hasta luego, Cali!

No comments: