Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Saying Our Goodbyes

April 30, 2011

With the move coming up so quick we decided it would be best to hit up the ocean so we could bid farewell.  We headed to Thousand Oaks too because I really wanted some gelato at this place we love, "Paciugo".  It's such good stuff!  I highly recommend the Sea Salt Caramel!



I was sad about leaving this wonderful gelato place, so we decided to pull up the website on my phone to see if there were any locations out in Texas.  To our surprise, there are TONS in the Dallas/Plano area!  How lucky!  I was happy to not have to say goodbye to my Sea Salt Caramel.

After the yumminess, we drove to our beach (Zuma Beach in Malibu).  I call it our beach because it's where Brian proposed to me.  It was a gorgeous day!  We were worried it might be chilly, but it wasn't...it was perfect!

Here I am with my bump!  I was about 16 weeks here.




Here's a video of Brian saying goodbye.





It was a great day and something we needed to do together before Brian left for Texas. 

No comments: