Monday, July 25, 2011

Goodbye Baby Showers

May 13, 2011

My great co-workers threw me a baby shower/goodbye party.  We ate pizza (which was something I actually liked to eat at the time).  It was so fun to get things for my little guy!  Here's some pictures from the shower.









I practically cried each time I opened something.  Since I had only found out days before what I was having I hadn't bought the little guy anything yet.

We also ate a super yummy chocolate cake!


It was wonderful and I'm so grateful to the people that I worked with out there.  Thanks!

May 25, 2011

Some ladies in my ward also organized a shower for me.  I felt so blessed.  Sadly I didn't get a ton of pictures as I left the camera in my purse, but they had a yummy cake as well as other delicious desserts!



It was beautiful and fun.  I got lots more outfits and some beautiful homemade blankets.  Here's a picture of the blankets.


My little guy sure is set!  Like I said...I was so blessed in LA with wonderful people in my ward who took good care of me, especially after Brian had left.  Friends invited me over for dinners and were willing to help me pack things up.  I was so grateful.  It was sad saying my goodbyes!

No comments: