Monday, September 20, 2010

First Half of July

Sadly, until I'm all caught up here, I'm going to have to just group the stuff we've been doing.  Lame, I know, but it'll make things a little easier on me.

I love the month of July!  Mainly because it's the month I was born.  :)  It was a great month.  We started out on July 1st going to a Food Truck Festival in Calabasas.  There were maybe 6-8 different food trucks.  We were so excited to go and sample food from each of them.  Boy were we in for a surprise!  The place was packed.  The lines were so long that people waited hours for food.  I decided I wanted a savory crepe and Brian decided to go hit up one of the dessert trucks.  I waited in line for about 30 minutes when Brian came back with some treats.  After about 45-60 minutes in line, I placed our order and was told it would be another 30-45 minutes before getting the food.  Sheesh!

Here I am with the Crepe'n Around food truck in the background.  The crepes were really good but it was quite the long wait!

July also brings Independence Day!  We had a nice little dinner of hot dogs, corn on the cob, and watermelon!  It was delicious! 



We watched the fireworks from our neighborhood.  We could see 4 or 5 different shows.  It was great!

My husband makes the best waffles!  He made these for me one weekend morning!  So yummy!



We also went mini golfing one weekend.  It was fun and something we hadn't done together before!





 I started out really strong and was kicking Brian's booty!  So then I started to get a little cocky...

Of course as soon as I did that, I started losing.  I think I was up like 8 strokes and Brian came back to crush me!



This is me sad that I lost, but it was a fun weekend!

Stay tuned.  My birthday post is coming soon!

1 comment:

The Gilley's said...

You guys are so cute, and sure know how to have fun. :)

Britt :)