Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Honeymoon May be Over...

But we still had fun when we got back.  Here's just a few of the things we did the rest of the month of June.

Well, first Brian got a cold and that wasn't much fun.  I begged him to take something, but as I'm learning, Brian doesn't really like to take medicine (and neither do most men).  I finally convinced him to take Airborne and I took a video of it.  He's pretty skeptical.


After all the wedding planning and craziness, I really did not know what to do on the weekends.  I felt like I should be working on something, but the wedding was over!  One Saturday, Brian and I pretty much just sat around and then decided we were hungry.  We wound up at this place called "Fab Hot Dogs" not to far from us and got some yummy food.



Sadly, I have no recollection of what kind of hot dogs we got, but they were good.  I have even branched out with my hot dog eating.  I used to be a mustard only kind of girl, but Brian is exposing me to other yummy alternatives. 

Then on that Sunday, Brian wore his Hawaii souvenir.  Doesn't he look so handsome?!

Blue is such a good color on him.  :)

We also enjoyed some wedding treats.  Now, we know that there is a tradition that says you keep and freeze the top tier of your wedding cake and then eat it on your 1st anniversary but Brian and I loved our wedding cake too much to wait a year and we had heard most people say theirs were freezer burned anyway, so we decided to eat is just a few weeks after the wedding.  Cheaters, I know, but Brian said we'd get us a little cake for our 1st anniversary so we'll still get to eat some then!  Yay!



We seriously had the best cake ever!  I kind of wish there was more.  Ha Ha.

Oh and we also enjoyed a small bag of personalized M&Ms.

We had wanted to order these cute guys for our favors, but they turned out to be super expensive.  My mom ordered a small bag of them though so we could have them and boy were they delicious! 

Sorry for the short and not super exciting post but that's what the rest of June looked like for us newlyweds!

1 comment:

The Gilley's said...

I LOVE that you guys ate your wedding cake early. I think we might just have to do that too. :)

<3 B