Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

July 24, 2010

I love Disneyland and have since I was a kid!  Even though there are tons of people there all the time, I still enjoy going.  Brian and I headed a few days after my birthday to play!  We hit up a lot of rides that we didn't get to go on last May, which was great.  Here's some great pictures from the day.




Here's a funny video of me on the teacups.  :)



Here's Brian on the Small World ride.  I'm not a very good photographer.  Oops.

Here we are getting ready to go on Splash Mountain!


Brian decided to video tape the big drop on the ride.  I was so worried the camera was going to fly out of his hands cause we don't have a strap of any kind on it. 


Here's a picture of the picture Disneyland tries to sell you after riding the ride.


After Splash Mountain we decided to eat an early lunch and had breakfast!  


It was good!  We then decided to have another go on Splash Mountain.  :)



Then we were off to Toon Town.


He he.  My strong man!



This is from Space Mountain.  I can't get enough of this ride!  

We then headed over to California Adventure.

"I" for Ingram!  Love it!

I took Brian to the Tower of Terror ride.  He hadn't been on it before (his first time to CA adventure was when we went last year) and I wasn't giving him a ton of hints about what the ride was like.  He he :)  The wait was super short, which helped in this case and boy was Brian in for a surprise.

The poor guy was so freaked out!  I was laughing so hard.  He just kept saying, "Please make it stop!"  "Oh no!" "Don't!"  It was so funny.  Here's our picture from the ride.



Click on the picture to get a better glimpse of Brian's face.  It's awesome.  Okay, I was screaming too, but he is just too cute!




Isn't this such a cute picture?  I love it!  I sometimes call Brian "Goofy" when he's being silly.  So, when we saw Goofy out on Main Street I made Brian stand in line with all the little kids to get a picture!  

That night we watched the Fantasmic Show.  At least I think that's what it's called...you know, like Fantasia (the movie)  Ha ha.



It had been a long time since I had seen a show.  It was a great way to end our long but fun day at Disneyland.  I can't wait to go back soon!

1 comment:

The Gilley's said...

Ahhhh....just my MOST favorite place ever!!!