Friday, September 17, 2010

How did I forget this picture??

So, I forgot to include this awesome picture in the last honeymoon post.  I took it with my phone, so it wasn't with all the others.


How cute it this?  Brian and I took an overnight flight back to the mainland.  We left Hawaii at 9:00pm (Hawaiian time, which was midnight California time) and we arrived in San Francisco at 5:00am the next day.  We had a short layover in SF, but while we were waiting, Brian curled up under the seats in the airport to take a little nap.  We didn't sleep all that well on the plane.

I love that he's holding onto his bag so no one would take it!  :)  I love my Brian!

2 comments:

The Dobrons said...

Ha!!! I love how he still has a death grip on his luggage....layovers suck!

The Gilley's said...

So cute!!! :) Got to hold on to that bag, he had the right idea!

Britt :)