Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hollywood and Highland

July 31, 2010

Brian and I have decided to explore LA, since I am very unfamiliar with the area and all that it has to offer.  So, Saturday morning we woke up and Brian made me his mom's coffee cake.  Boy was it delicious and I was very impressed with Brian's skills.  I think that with the waffles and coffee cake he should make me breakfast everyday.  Right?

Yum!

We then decided to go check out Hollywood and Highland.  It's where the Walk of Fame is, as well as the Kodak and Chinese Theater.  Here are pictures from our exploration.  It was my first time seeing it all.





Yay for Harry Potter!  Brian let me squat down by my HP boyfriend Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley).  I think that kid is so cute!


 Who doesn't love George Clooney?  Anyone?  Yeah, I didn't think so.



I'm crouched down here by Robert Downey Jr.  I think he's pretty good looking too.  :)





 The Hollywood sign is behind me.  Can you see it?  I can't...




While walking around we came across a Fudge Kitchen and we just had to try some!


I got the chocolate Butterfinger which was okay.  Brian got the Dulce de Leche.  It was amazing!  So good!  I had major fudge envy!


After our dessert we decided to go out for some real food.  Brian finally took me to his favorite Thai restaurant, Krua Thai.



We had some delicious Fried Rice and Pad See Ew.  Now, I had never had Pad See Ew before and I was really scared but Brian "twisted my arm" (his words) and we ordered it.  Oh my!  It was so amazing.  I'm craving some now as I write this.

It was a fun day of sights and good eats!

No comments: